Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast
Search  Recent News  Archives  Web   for    
Entertainment
  •  Columnists
  •  Books
  •  Celebrities
  •  Comics
  •  Events
  •  Horoscopes
  •  Movies
  •  Music
  •  Restaurants
  •  Stage
  •  Television
  •  Visitors Guide


LISTINGS


 •Art
 •Clubs
 •Dining
 •Events
 •Movies
 •Music
 •Stage
 •TV


7-DAY ARCHIVE


 •Monday
 •Tuesday
 •Wednesday
 •Thursday
 •Friday
 •Saturday
 •Sunday

winstuff!
Win free movie passes and more

Online event tickets ! Buy | Sell powered by



Back to Home > 

The Ross Who Knew Too Much






Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A curious way to promote your new solo album

Billy Corgan's not-super-great solo debut hits stores today, and to celebrate, he took out a full-page ad in the Chicago Tribune announcing the Smashing Pumpkins are getting back together:

"For a year now I have walked around with a secret, a secret I chose to keep. But now I want you to be among the first to know that I have made plans to renew and revive the Smashing Pumpkins. I want my band back, and my songs, and my dreams. In this desire I feel I have come home again."

Hmmm. I think it would be better news if he was reforming Zwan. (I'm serious, actually, as that Zwan album was far better than anything Corgan produced in the latter days of the Pumpkins.)

3 Comments:

Blogger stony said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a russian site/blog. It pretty much covers russian related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Richpoo said...

I have a extreme list sports site. It pretty much covers extreme list sports related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

1:07 PM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Whoa, I came stumbled on a blog pretty similar to yours earlier today. I also have one that pretty much talks about classified ad search related stuff. You should check it out sometime.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home